Loads more info on here T:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Blatant plug for his/her own site. hahaha

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
LOL - and I'm sure I've seen the cab carpet thing somewhere before........only it really DID have instructions with it - hope they helped you, BTW I:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T4mad.co.uk (Created by a 12 year old) IT'S TOTALY MAD!!!

HI GUYS SORRY ABOUT MY LAST POST DID NOT MEAN TO MISSLEAD I AM 12 YEARS OF AGE AND PUT THIS WEBSITE TOGEATHER TO SHOW THE PROGRESS OF MY DAD AND UNCLES T4S!!! www.t4mad.co.uk

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hi Guys, I have created this site www.t4mad.co.uk following my dads and uncles t4.
I am only 12 and have put this site together to show my decication to vee dubs !!!!!!
And good on you buddy, not knocking you just didn't understand your motivation. Look forward to you updates Robbie. I wouldn't have a clue about websites but it looks good.

Robbie

·
Somebody stop me!
11,950 Posts
Re: T4mad.co.uk (Created by a 12 year old) IT'S TOTALY MAD!!!

In that case well done you T:T:T: Is this your first site? Dont want to seem unwelcoming but we get a lot of spam and advertising. It seemed like an unusual first post on a van site that was all T:T:T:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Cheers M8 sorry for any confusion

:ILU: KEEP DUBING:ILU:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts

Agreed with Jimmy. Hope you can develop your site well buddy. Don't pinch too much useful info off here though mate, We still want have new members on here. haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
www.t4mad.co.uk (created by a 12 year old) It's totaly MAD!!!

Hi Guys,

I have created this website to show the progress of my dads and uncles t4 vans hope you enjoy!!! :ILU: KEEP DUBBING:ILU:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts