VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Newbie here, and after owning my first T5 for a few months I wanted to get involved on here. The van is a 2005 1.9tdi 85bhp SWB barn door van. As soon as I got my van I've been tinkering most weekends making it from a standard panel van into my custom van.

First question for help is that recently my clutch pedal has been sticking to the floor with and immediate biting point as soon as you release any pressure. It only seems to happen when I haven't driven my van for a few days. It seems like the pedal is getting stuck, because if I put my foot under the pedal I can flick it back to it's normal position and it will be fine then with no slipping and the biting point returns to it's normal position. It wil again not happen until the van has been not been used for a little while.

Can anyone help with what is going on??

Many thanks, and I'm really looking forward to getting some good chat going on this forum.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
there will be someone who can help - all I can offer is 'welcome'!

oh and we want pictures - we're easily entertained

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice to here from you bud, you'll have a fine old time on here and with the bus. Don't drive the thing until you get it sorted tho sounds dangerous to me.:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcome messages, and here is some pic's to show you what i've done so far. Still a way off finishing but it is moving along nicely.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Looking awesome T:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice transformation dude T: Where did you get the new head lights from ? cheers:ILU:
Yes, where did you manage to get the lights?!!!! :*

Im trying to get some (presuming they are the Audi R8's) but cant seem to find any! T4srus out of stock! Need some before our van goes in the spray shop next week!

Great work with the van Benderis and welcome to the forum! T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The lights are from ebay. They are Audi R8 Style, but in Black, which I think looks better on the white van than the normal ones. I paid £189.99 for them, and worth every penny. They are easy to fit as long as the front bumper is off as you need to get to the 2 screws holding the lower bracket in.

Hope this helps......

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts