VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems to have died of death on here now and not everyone uses facebook. So im going to start if its ok with you guys to gets some meets going again.

The next meet will be on the 27th of april at 2.30pm

Location will be CROWN MEADOW

If you want to be added to the mail list let me know you email addy and i will keep you updated as well as posting on here.

Cheers andy T:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Re: Lets get the meets started again. 19th april

Working sorry, need to earn as much as possible being made redundant at the end of May. Least I will make a meet then. T:

·
Registered
167 Posts

That's great, I tried before Christmas twice at Evesham Country Park but no shows, just me on my own having coffee !!!
If you need any help with anything please let us know as we would be interested in helping out with meets, however the first one is Easter weekend and we are away . But if we are free on further dates we will def be there.

·
Registered
8 Posts

nice 1 andy, ill b there with the old girl... plus kids, 2 have a look at a few ideas of what it could b like. c u there.T:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

That's great, I tried before Christmas twice at Evesham Country Park but no shows, just me on my own having coffee !!!
If you need any help with anything please let us know as we would be interested in helping out with meets, however the first one is Easter weekend and we are away . But if we are free on further dates we will def be there.
Hi rosey, We used to have a good little meet every month but its kinda died off and interest went from me to be honest.

Going to see if we can get things back up and running again and some days out planned to, are you going to clubs unite on sunday?

Any help is always good so feel free help out

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

A small change of date and time, made a error that the 19th is a saturday and i work on saturdays :( so hope its ok with everyone to alter it to the 27th on a sunday.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Guys im sorry for all the changes but thought it would be better to have the meet down the CROWN MEADOW down by the river.

More space aswell and not all stuck in the carpark.

Hope thats ok?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts