VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi Guys n Girls...
like are neighbours (southampton) thread be nice to see who's who when were passing on the road.
So why not post a photo of your pride and joy so we know who you are:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi

I have just brought myself a P reg white T4 with a black bonnet, picking it up on sat from Southhampton (i live in southsea) will aim to post a pic soon :D

Joc

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Hi, I live in Horndean but work in Portsmouth so you may see me on my travels. Lets hope anyone in a Pompey T4 or T5 will wave at me, been over Southampton way and everyone in a T4 seems to turn their noses up no matter how obvious you make it you're waving at them.

Cheers

Alex
passattdi

·
Pendle Performance Main Agent
1,135 Posts
I'm up the road in Waterlooville. This is my van, feel free to wave or stop me. T:

For your info, i help run a VW club, we meet on Monday evenings in Emsworth at the Blue Bell from 7.30 ish onwards. All VW's welcome, we have quite a few T4/T5 owners there.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Nice vans guys will wave if I see you around. Pop along to our meet on Tuesday at Burger King in hedge end for a chat. All welcome
T:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm up the road in Waterlooville. This is my van, feel free to wave or stop me. T:

For your info, i help run a VW club, we meet on Monday evenings in Emsworth at the Blue Bell from 7.30 ish onwards. All VW's welcome, we have quite a few T4/T5 owners there.

Been meaning to pop along to your meet... all goes well i'll be there tomorrow, be nice to have a chat and get some ideasT:

·
1,135 Posts
I don't think you were there lol. :D

I can't go tonight as it's my boys beavers night which i forgot all about aggghhhhhhhh. :bhd

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think you were there lol. :D

I can't go tonight as it's my boys beavers night which i forgot all about aggghhhhhhhh. :bhd
No... could'nt get there , took daughter swimming because last night at footie... 4-1 A:

But.. make the effort this coming Monday..:ILU:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
is there a Portsmouth meeting coming up? looks like I am going to miss the sot'on one again! 3 I think now I:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello everyone, i've recently bought myself a bog standard T4 800 Special swb van from a guy on Hayling.
I have some ideas in mind once i've got the gearshift bushes done. I fancy going down the camper route.
Firstly i've got to find somebody good, experienced, and local to cut & fit windows, then lowering, & then onto camper mode.
If anybody is able to offer any help/plans/advice of any sort along the way it would be much appreciated as i'm a total novice who wants the end result to be quality.
I'm going to need everything from advice on how far to go on the lowering, to electrics, to appliances, affordable tested bed, to templates for floor/ door panels & maybe templates for furniture and infact anything that gets me to having a good vehicle that I can proudly travel through Europe in.
Thanks for reading and hopefully i'll hear back from you guys.
Thanks
Mark

·
1,135 Posts
Pop over to Gingers VW workshop in Waterlooville, there are about 3 T4's in there at the moment in various stages of work, it will give you an idea. T:

·
Registered
67 Posts
hi guys and gals

in gosport, will post picture of my van when i get it back as away having mods done, though its been away a little longer than antisipated well thats what happens when you let friends do the work for you lol.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts