VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
New T5 owner here! Well chuffed with it and the site has given me loads of ideas already. Hopefully see some of you about!

Cheers,

Hobzy
Is this the one that was for sale on ebay over on the IOW? Lovely looking van! if only id had the money :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have just acquired a T plate blue T4!! I'm in Gosport. Have seen a few T4's around the area and a few of you (if you're on here!) have waved at us. First time T4 owners, will get some pics up soon

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
I'm in Horndean, I've got a red swb T5 with stainless side bars. Currently running on steels and looking to get my alloys back on for a short while until the winter so I can get them refurbed. I've just checked and I posted on this when it first came out, still here and still waving!!

Hope to see you all on Tuesday night.

Red5

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
I live in Portsmouth and am fairly new to the VDub scene. Got my T5 just before Christmas and have been camping for most of the summer in her. I see several T5's on my way to Gosport every morning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi peeps this is my newly purchased t4 which is due to be converted in the next few weeks
So watch this space! Give us a wave as live in knowle but travel to fareham for work

·
Registered
14 Posts

Hi peeps this is mine . Could someone let me no when there's a meet would really like to come along
I saw this parked up in copnor yesterday. It's pretty much bang on how I want mine to look. What is the colour? Mine is the same butbI dont know what it is!

·
Registered
335 Posts
See this everyday in the dockyard! Don't know whether you've seen mine? its usually parked up at north corner

See both of yours quite a bit and thrown a few waves! Mine's normally parked outside Daring building on the main road through the yard :ILU:

121 - 139 of 139 Posts