VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my other two projects:

lexus soarer 2.5t 400-450bhp

originally twin turbo i decided to do a single turbo conversion for more power.
going to be using this for my main drift car once its ready...prob be aiming for march april time as no rush for it.

this is what it looked like before i hit a deer :(

then the i hit the deer since then have done loads of work on it, now i just need to get head gasket and cam belt done, new bodykit and respray and its ready.

but here's what it looks like at the moment:

loads more pics here:

while i was doing this car i decided to buy a run around the mx5.
all it needed was a respray and would have made nice runaround.....but i soon got bored of the power :S and decided to turbo it and getting it set up at 220bhp

bought it like this:

sold hard top to fund new soft top as im going to buy a carbon hard top for it later next year.

carbon boot £650 later and the finish is **** so it needs painting :( bad times!!
lots of other mods, coil overs, private plate etc etc.

removed fog lights and the cars all taped up ready for spraying...hopefully be done within two weeks time.
its got 1.6 engine and is now turbo just waiting for couple of bits and the engine will be going back in once car sprayed. so will updates pics once done :)

thanks for looking.

aj

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Nice cars, I am planning on getting a drift car. I know a guy from JRH Imports who imports from Japan so will probably get him to bring me one in.

I look forward to seeing you at DWYB some time soon!

Ian. :D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I learnt the drift basics in an R33, the missus likes Skylines so I will probably opt for one. Although I am a bit unsure as I don't want to spend loads and then bin it and wreck it! I suppose a cheap RWD could be an option to get plenty of practice before shelling out on something decent!?

Ian. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool nice cars :)
maybe you could be lucky to find one that needs respray or somthing and pratice in that and when your confident get it resprayed then carry on from that?

or if you cant afford the skyline the obvious option is s13, good car to start with and lots of parts always available 2nd hand on driftworks etc :ILU:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.