VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know what coulour wire i can take a feed from on the ignition switch of a t5?
Ta

·
Registered
375 Posts
you can get a feed from your light switch. as you open the drivers door there is a side panel on the dash, take this off and there you can see the rear of the light swith. there will be a black and yellow cable you can take a fed from this.
hop this helps

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread, I need to take the ignition live to my stereo to stop it draining battery, how do I do this? Where do I pick it up from and do I need to fuse it? What colour wire am I looking for

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread, I need to take the ignition live to my stereo to stop it draining battery, how do I do this? Where do I pick it up from and do I need to fuse it? What colour wire am I looking for
Brown/green at fuse 19 in fuseboxT:

·
Registered
120 Posts
you can get a feed from your light switch. as you open the drivers door there is a side panel on the dash, take this off and there you can see the rear of the light swith. there will be a black and yellow cable you can take a fed from this.
hop this helps
Hi sorry to high lack your post but I have the same issue, I have found the black and yellow cable in the light switch plug but there are 2, does it make a difference which one I use. many thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts