VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
So this was us in the video nearly 12 months ago, looking through the forum for a van and randomly came across a video of us performing. It was meant to be. Great news is we found a Van. It's a T4 1996 and we absolutely love it. We ply lined it and carpeted ourselves and are now in the process of making a bed. Did a mini busking tour last year, slept on the floor etc., now we're hoping to have a more comfortable setup this year. We're doing another busking tour this year in April, we're calling it "The Sing for Your Supper" busking challenge. It's in aid of food banks around the UK, gonna busk in every county in England and we'll be travelling around and living in our VW van. So happy with the van it's like a work horse and is a massive improvement to our smoke machine Vauxhall Combo - never again. Happy Wednesday people x: )

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good luck with the tour, glad you found a van too T:
The video was fab

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
So this was us in the video nearly 12 months ago, looking through the forum for a van and randomly came across a video of us performing. It was meant to be. Great news is we found a Van. It's a T4 1996 and we absolutely love it. We ply lined it and carpeted ourselves and are now in the process of making a bed. Did a mini busking tour last year, slept on the floor etc., now we're hoping to have a more comfortable setup this year. We're doing another busking tour this year in April, we're calling it "The Sing for Your Supper" busking challenge. It's in aid of food banks around the UK, gonna busk in every county in England and we'll be travelling around and living in our VW van. So happy with the van it's like a work horse and is a massive improvement to our smoke machine Vauxhall Combo - never again. Happy Wednesday people x: )
Is right lid. T:

Excellent work.
Keep us posted on the tour.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can you give us some dates / towns? I am sure there are a few on here that would love to come along and see you perform.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We're playing at Central Station again during The National, hopefully it will be another crazy night, no pub gigs booked in, just a couple of private do's, we'll be busking in Liverpool before we leave, no dates as yet, we leave on 14th April so still arranging itinerary. We're on Facebook were we will be posting our video diary when we go at www.facebook.com/ragtagmisfits but it's just a like page, so better to add us as friends on www.facebook.com/theragtagmisfits
Don't seem to be getting notifications when someone posts on this forum. Just building our new wooden bed for the T4 with my dad, he's a talented man, I'll post some pics when were done, cheers for the support xxx

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Thanks for bumping that post. It's just brought a massive smile to my face. A:A:

Can't wait for festival season to start again.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts