VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the list will be long LOL:all from 2000 van

set of new rs6 alloys done less than 20miles still have stickers on £400.00 ( load rated )

pair of saab 95 leather seats mounted on seat bases in realy good condition £220 includes arm rest and box to fit in the centre

pair of couler coded bumper in mint condition £80quid each or 150 the pair

dashboared 4 little holes in £40.00

blue dash clocks £40.00

up and over tailgate with all parts needed for convershion , just been sprayed so in mint condition also has spolier fitted from tidyt's £150.00

pair of front dors mint condition just been sprayed £40quid ech include door cards and glass

pair of couler coded wing mirrors one of the glass is broken £25quid each

abl engine complete been tweaked so making around 90bhp good compreshion across all cylinders , cambelt fitted 5629miles ago £400.00 can be heard running

gearbox £100.00

all other engine parts
sliding door with window fitted in , in mint condition again just been sprayed £100.00

set of 60mm lowering springs meduim load £40.00

bonnet mint condition £30.00

full camper interior £495.00 includes units and bed not just **** kitchen units 3/4 bed units down the side

all parts avalible prefer collection as cant be arsed messing about posting stuff

badgeless front grill new £ 35.00

clear front indicators new in boxs £10.00

theres loads i have missed but you get the idea

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
First dibs on the tailgate please.
PM sent

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i cant remember LOL: they are a 60mm drop and seam fine with full camper interior in dont bottom out on speed humps etc

wouldnt say there the best but not like the **** jamax ones

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
First dibs on the bumpers and lowering springs!!

If they are candy white I'll take both, if not I'll just take the rear, also take the springs

Will pM you

Jay

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gotta ya - i'm assuming these have been on the van, are not replica's, come with nuts , tyres and don't have any scraps. Will you take £350?

where abouts in notts are you?
they have been on van like stated 20-25miles no scrapes or marks at all , there replicas but from a well known company still have recipt of sale for over 500quid so no i wont take 350 thanks

1 - 20 of 128 Posts