VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, I've booked here for september for my mates stag weekend.
Two questions- he wants to go cliff walking on the friday meaning saturday is free for other activities... if anyone knows of any local activities... watering holes in the evening
and the second question...
reservation leaflet shows we have to be out by 10.30am... how strict are they on this as I have a funny feeling no one will be in a fit state to drive let alone put a tent down and pack it away! should I try to arrange a later leaving time with them in advance?
cheers Nick

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Plenty of good walks about croyde etc, they are normally pretty relaxed about times when its not busy but best to check with them and as for pubs lots in braunton, good food at the mariners, and music in the white lion, london inn, aggi, gearge the choice is yours. Have a good one. T:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
hi there, I've booked here for september for my mates stag weekend.
Two questions- he wants to go cliff walking on the friday meaning saturday is free for other activities... if anyone knows of any local activities... watering holes in the evening
and the second question...
reservation leaflet shows we have to be out by 10.30am... how strict are they on this as I have a funny feeling no one will be in a fit state to drive let alone put a tent down and pack it away! should I try to arrange a later leaving time with them in advance?
cheers Nick

If you fancy surfing, ring surf south west- for some lessons. there are some other outdoor action groups in the area too. Darren who owns it is a mate of mine-(hes hardly ever there though )

theres some great pubs and a good indian in Braunton, nice pubs and restaurants in Croyde too.
they let you check out late if they arnt busy- id ask them first

Enjoy T:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm sure you can pay a little bit extra at Lobb for a late departure- maybe 12/1pm. Don't leave it too late to book that though as we did at the start of Sept thinking it wouldn't be busy but someone was already booked onto our pitch.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure you can pay a little bit extra at Lobb for a late departure- maybe 12/1pm. Don't leave it too late to book that though as we did at the start of Sept thinking it wouldn't be busy but someone was already booked onto our pitch.
Gee I wonder who that could be booking up three pitches I: during September :D

Dont go pulling my guide ropes out in the night will you!H:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If you fancy surfing, ring surf south west- for some lessons. there are some other outdoor action groups in the area too. Darren who owns it is a mate of mine-(hes hardly ever there though )

T:
Wash your mouth out immediately! There's only one Surf School in North Devon who are run by T4Forum members and offer mate's rates. If you fancy something a bit different we can take you Sandboarding in the Burrows too. pm me for details. Nigel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts