VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Local contacts/recomendations North Devon

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  DUKEOFELFORD 
#1 ·
Wheels and tyres
Ok, starter from me -WIcketts in Bradworthy , very pleasant to deal with , very knowledgable and competitive , do some great wheel and tyre packages, also mots, servicing and dropped my van onto coilovers in very little time. Tel 01409-241217 ask for Jonathon.

Highly recommendedT:

#4 · (Edited)
Anybody know of any spray paint sellers who open on a saturday , looking to get a paint match (two pack) and need to take the vehicle in to have it colour matched exactly by chipping it or what ever they do as last time I went by paint code and it was way out. The only opportunity I have for next few weeks is on a saturday, I know there is a place in barnstaple which I have used before but they only open mon-fri . Thanks in advance

#6 ·
Hi dazza, already have a replacement bumper cheers and already have a sprayer lined up too but I need to get the paint . The place we used last time was near macdonalds just off the roundswell roundabout but the van was off the road at the time so had to go by the paint code which comes in several variations from polar white through to a creamy white. Unfortunately the first two times the sprayer got too whiter mix so really needs the colour matching with the van in person. Cheers j

#9 ·
Hey all.Appreciate any help or advice.I'm looking to get a T4 and value any comments from you folks.I've just seen a T4 1.9 with 112,000 on the clock.Good condition but no interior fittings.Im looking to fit a rock n roll bed and kitchen unit in the van.Van is advertised for £5850.Is this overpriced? I live in Barnstaple and would like a van in reasonable nick for a newbie! Cheers all

#10 · (Edited)
Hi Mate without seeing the Van or knowing the year/spec or whether its trade or private sale always little difficult to say, it does appear a bit pricey especially if its a 1.9 diesel not a TD/TDI - Bought our first VW Van last year looked at loads before we bought one may be worth looking at a few others to compare E Bay/Pistonheads sites usually have a few on there. Also look at the classified section on here.

Seen this one ? www.southwestvws.com/listings/1999volkswagen-t4-1-9-td/ or this one in Braunton www.totallyt4.co.uk/listing/vw-transporter-2-5tdi-2002-52/

www.southwestvws.com in South Molton

www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/transporter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.