VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I recently purchased my T4 and it has an alarm/central locking, which seems to be working well (apart from the door sensors, but the interior lights dont work either so I imagine I'll fix that at the same time). The receipts show this as a Logic 600.

One feature which seems to be a little annoying is the fact that shortly after getting in, unless the ignition key is inserted and turned on the alarm will arm and the doors all lock. Perhaps the alarm is not aware that I've got in, due to the above interior light problem?

Is there a way to stop the auto-arming? If we were parked up or sleeping in the van the alarm going off would be a problem.

I have seen some old posts mentioning a manual for this alarm, but cant find a copy. Also I've seen mention of a Valet Switch hidden somewhere under the gear-lever gator. I didnt find one in my van, but still just silencing the siren would still let the indicators flash and drain the battery (if that's what it does?).

Does anyone who uses the Logic 600 alarm regularly have any tips to pass on?
Does anyone have the manual for this alarm as a PDF/scan please?

Thanks everyone!

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think its easiest to just fix your door switches for the interior light and should resolve auto-arm option for you as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts