VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thought what would happen if you brought a vw t4 from london in the lez zone after jan 2012 and you drive it back home who pays the lez charge to get it out of london?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
That would be between the buyer and seller. Strictly speaking, it would be up to the seller to ensure that the fee has been changed as they would still be the registered keeper at the time.

That being said, I can't imagine many sellers wanting to pay the charge after being forced selling their pride and joy. I know I wouldn't!

·
Registered
518 Posts
if in the aa or what ever,pretend its broken down so they tow it out of london.they then will get bill if camera picks it up.or do like me never go to london.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yer i feel sorry for people who will be selling there vans in london not going to be easy to buy unless like you said you have to have a deal with the person you buy van from but are thay going to want to pay the charge for u to drive it home :*

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Im sure they will make sure they do a handwritten receipt which will be signed, also the V5 will be filled out and this would be explained to the LEZ people that they did not own the vehicle at that time.

Same process with N.I.P's for speeding etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts