VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
was going to fit to my van but no time

long nose front including everything wiring loom light switch for fog lights head light adjusters radiator ,intercooler bracket ,front xmember powder coated all nuts and bolts headlights includes new smooth bumper all panels are there but need paint no towing eye £600

genuine caravelle swivel bases need paint and are for early type seats but later seats fit £180

single captains chair and base one arm has the washer repair for armrest inca pattern in nice condition £100

full genuine electric windows including loom door bellows switches electric mirrors rare green tinted windows old style switches just plug and play £200

rare syncro dash panel for additional gauges fits under heater controls and between lower centre console genuine volkswagen i have 2 and £30 each

will only post gauge panels at cost as other items are heavy will deliver to doncaster services,ferrybridge services and newark showground

all open to sensible offers offers

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Possibly interested in the consoles, are they for the early or late dash fella:)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Interested in seat and dash panel mate please any pics and first dibs if poss they are for
My
Daughters van so will get
Hold of her

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my phone with pics fell in the bog so wont be able to give any pics until monday if you google syncro t4 gauge panel you will see the part with a gauge fitted people also fit there leisure battery gauge in them they are brand new genuine vw in there packaging the swivels are genuine vw with stickers still on my advert says want painting that is wrong they are dusty you cant buy a pair of fasps for less as i stated in my other ad if you are not satisfied with any of my gear i will give £10 fuel money to a genuine buyer if not as described T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the longnose front was originally mettallic blue but it was painted white as it was used as a taxi as already stated i removed it myself absolutely every nut and bolt etc is there wiring for headlights the double foglight switch and headlight adjuster the front x member is in good condition and has been powder coated there is the original bumper plus a new genuine vw smooth bumper it has a few marks from storage but no probs when painted the panels only want paint to match your vehicle not because they are dented rusty etc T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts