VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weird but cute little thing T:

I have seen the Pipistrel bats before near me but never a common long eared one. I was amazed it sat there for long enough for me to take the pictures. Life is great isn't it T:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Lol that's great, I get them flying about the flat at night. love seeing them when away in the hills but that's awesome, home the wee fella stays! T:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
A rabbit:D he's been called a few things but never a rabbit. If you put a search in for French bulldog a piccie if him may come up.

That made me chuckle, thanks for that:D

Tra

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought that was a Rabbit...well you learn something new everyday. Have you got it at a higher resolution so you can post a full picture?
I had to reduce the size of the picture to put it in the forum album but here's another pic, cropped and resized.

I stood looking at it for 5 minutes, just wish i had a decent SLR camera.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
MY GOD its getting bigger & bigger..!!
Dont let the coucil no, what ever you do, they will turn you into a bat sanctury....... all sort of hassel then, i come across this with my work

Be warned..!!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
He's sizing you up to swoop down , turn into the prince of Darkness and bite your neck...

which could be quite kinky if your into that sort of thing..:D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
MY GOD its getting bigger & bigger..!!
Dont let the coucil no, what ever you do, they will turn you into a bat sanctury....... all sort of hassel then, i come across this with my work

Be warned..!!
Good advice from topliss!

I do a lot of design work for utility companies looking to lay new pipes/ cables etc and i have to apply for environmental screening reports for Bats/ Badgers/ protected wildlife habitats etc for EVERY project.
Routes for new pipelines etc have had to be abandoned & re-routed due to presence of Bats (Rightly so in my opinion but it is a pain in the proverbial sometimes!! I:).

I understand its FAR worse if they are in a domestic dwelling!
Dont even think about painting your eaves if "they" find out!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts