VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate, another forum member had his plates nicked tonight and were used on another Red T4 to fill up and do a runner, usual suspects wearing hoodies !

Where he lives is out of the way and you wouldnt find the van without being local.

Number plates or addresses appreciated, I have an idea who but not the number plate.

His is a non runner at the mo and petrol, if it was petrol they nicked it would be far easier to find em, not that many about, especially where he lives.

Thieving pikeys :eek:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Im not from Merthyr but im only just the other side of the Beacons so i go to Merthyr quite regularly, i will keep an eye out for you. If you want you can pm me some of the numbers on the plate.

Jon :ILU:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
It's a petrol station that used to be owned by a family called Snow. Now it's a Texaco.
Is that the one by the roundabout just down from tmobile? PM me the plates as i'm starting to go up that way a bit now. I doubt they'll have them on for everyday use but still they'll have them for another run probably. Aren't they on the garage cctv?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts