VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hullo, I'm brand new to the Forum (about 3 minutes so far, read one sticky post!). In short, I'm looking to buy a ready-to-camp T4 (possibly T5 if budget allows) conversion in 2015, unless someone offers me a good PX on a C4 Grand Picasso! The van will be my commuter (50 miles/week) and main car, plus main holiday vehicle.
I'm looking to do my research over the winter months and learn what to be looking for.
My budget will be up to £12k or thereabouts.
Any ideas/pointers? All help gratefully received.
Many thanks,
Phill.T:

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
welcome, I'm sure you'll get lots of advice re options with that budget

if you become a subscribing member you'll be able to view the T4's for sale in the classified section

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris!
My budget might have improved slightly, as it seems my car is good for £4k or a bit more. So I might be nearer £15k when the time's right.
I reckon a subscription might be the way forward when I get a bit closer to buying - good shout.
Cheers,
Phill.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Not using your van as a daily can make it much easier to keep it in top nick. Might be worth considering using a bit of your budget for a cheap work hack if you don't mind buying 2 tax discs etc?

·
Registered
353 Posts
You should be able to pick up a t4 a lot cheaper than that even if it has been converted. I would have a good look around the forum as there are loads of good ideas around on here.

I too use my van as a second vehicle. Its a much better way to do it. T:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I second the T4life t4 that could be coming up for sale and will be on on their stand at Bus fest this weekend .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts