VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Arrgh who would have thought it so hard to find a van it's driving me nuts... I wouldn't like to count how many hours I have spent so far trawling through the adds..
When we started looking the wish list was quite specific not know lol...
Thought occurred to me you lot might be able to help would prefer T5 2006 upwards or the last of the T4 2003.
I am rather a novice in all this malarky so any tips advice v much appreciated . Or better still if anyone thinking of selling theirs:) at a push have thought of buying panel van n taking it to be converted .
Any ideas or advice would be v much appreciated what van n where to look in the North East.. We live in Newcastle..
Cheers Claire

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/member.php?u=30890

welcome to the forum
laspook has 2 T5s for sale both fully converted. Click the link above.
we have area meets in Durham try and come along to view a few vans before you buy one

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Claire T:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/member.php?u=30890

welcome to the forum
laspook has 2 T5s for sale both fully converted. Click the link above.
we have area meets in Durham try and come along to view a few vans before you buy one
Many thanks for the info. Great idea re meet up as I'm a total numpty when it comes to which Van etc n he is no better LOL:
We didn't really think through our name but am afraid it has become rather apt....
Where exactly is the meet on the 19th sorry but I dont do facebook..
Cheers

Claire

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Many thanks for the info. Great idea re meet up as I'm a total numpty when it comes to which Van etc n he is no better LOL:
We didn't really think through our name but am afraid it has become rather apt....
Where exactly is the meet on the 19th sorry but I dont do facebook..
Cheers

Claire
Durham City Retail Park, in the car park outside of B&Q Claire.

Lots of honest advice about which van and why T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts