VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Took me ages to find mine mate-

Check e-bay every day (search by Time: Most recent listings), check autotrader every day too, be prepared to travel for the right van!

I was lucky mine was only a 280 mile round trip to collect it, nearly bought one 220 miles from me which would've been a right trek to collect.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi i have a t4 on a p reg its a lwb 1.9 td abl with brand new mot and tax painted in pearl white that changes blue and purple in the sun . its got twin sunroofs side windows 18 inch wheels lowered etc ive just rebuilt the engine
Has all new
valves
hydrolic lifters
cam
clutch
cam belt kit
water pump and thermostac
head set
head bolts
head skimmed and pressure tested... the list goes on

all it needs is the fuel pump tweaking as its not running full power i hope to get this sorted soon

If intrested let me no and ill get you pics etc but you could take it as it is and have plenty of cash left to sort it out ?

shaun 07747844837

·
Registered
114 Posts
been selling mine for a few weeks now and not a single viewing
£4250 with awning and all accessories, 20"alloys, reverse camera, 2.0 petrol, j reg and has the origional bumpers 3 piece grill and high rear badge etc.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Took me ages to find mine mate-

Check e-bay every day (search by Time: Most recent listings), check autotrader every day too, be prepared to travel for the right van!

I was lucky mine was only a 280 mile round trip to collect it, nearly bought one 220 miles from me which would've been a right trek to collect.
my last van i went from plymouth to scotland to get it so i dont mind going anywhere

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi i have a t4 on a p reg its a lwb 1.9 td abl with brand new mot and tax painted in pearl white that changes blue and purple in the sun . its got twin sunroofs side windows 18 inch wheels lowered etc ive just rebuilt the engine
Has all new
valves
hydrolic lifters
cam
clutch
cam belt kit
water pump and thermostac
head set
head bolts
head skimmed and pressure tested... the list goes on

all it needs is the fuel pump tweaking as its not running full power i hope to get this sorted soon

If intrested let me no and ill get you pics etc but you could take it as it is and have plenty of cash left to sort it out ?

shaun 07747844837
hi mate what the miles on it and if you could send some pics that would be great ,my email is [email protected]
thanks mark

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Denz1 that's a nice looking unit !!

Hey Compo you flogging/flogged that red one of yours, or you just getting greedy and want two?
i wish i could have 2 mate ,the red one has gone mate or it will be by tuesaday ,time for a new project nowT:

·
Registered
114 Posts
thanks for comments 2752 and jimmyjames, i can't seem to sell it for some reason so it looks like i,m gonna carry on spending on her, iv'e only been into vw's for a short while but iv'e enjoyed converting it from standard van, is it just me cus it don't matter how much i spend on her she never seems finished, there's always something else in mind to save up for, side windows, colour coding, swivels, leather upholstery (already phoned Stumpy for a quote :)), i think i'm going to end up divorced:gl, good luck with search compoboy (sorry to hijak your thread abitT:T:T:)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Compo, there was a 'P' reg T4 for £1,995 down at the vauxhall repair shop on the road to Chelson Meadow (dump). Don't know how good or bad it is.

No 2 son has just part exchanged his 52 plate T4 for £5,000 against another motor. Wont mention what it is 'cos its not a VW.

He bought it for £6,000 over 2 year ago, so just goes to show they hold their price mmmmm?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Will have to get full pictures / spec on mine, but it's ready to sell with £2k change left over to spend...

--> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1115220#post1115220

2.4 Non Turbo, needs a tidy up or use as a project base... I'm away from this coming Friday for a week, I'm just outside Cambridge in terms of location. It's currently SORN but is insured & MoTd - five minutes online to get a tax disc for her gets her back on the road!

Can get more details / pictures if any interest.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts