VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my 01 ex-aa has a slow leak in one of the rear bags (passenger side). I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has a set they removed and would like to sell. I really need the air bags cause my T4 has a lift on the back as well as the Sortimo tool boxes and my tools.

·
Registered
737 Posts
theres someone on here taking them off his, its only this weekend hes posted it on here.
i think the thread was about him mounting his multibed. i suggest the rnr bed threads from this weekend.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I've got a set that are still on my van that you are welcome to have. The only proviso is that you give me a hand taking them off!

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now thats a real nice offer Andy! I'd love to help you take them off only problem is I'm in Dublin and your in S. Wales. I'll be heading over sometime in the near future but not quite sure when.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm in North Wales actually :) Hop on the ferry to HolyHead, get on the A55, and I'm about an hour away from Holyhead (Not to far past Llandudno, and not as far as Rhyl) :)

Andy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just bags, it'll save on shipping. Just one of mine has a slow leak that's getting to be a pain. I'll be away 9/10 - 9/15 so no hurry.

Cheers
matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts