VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Ok, so I've currently got the van with jonathan for the air-lift project thats going on http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=141591. If you haven't seen it yet.

What I'm thinking about now (yes I know, I've too much time on my hands. Thing is- I'm in afghan and I need the distractionI:) is the T4 trailer conversion. I know it's been done and I basically need it for all the bikes and equipment to go in when I'm off riding and racing. Oh and the odd festival, which. I can throw an air bed into for the mates and stuff.

Basically I've shoved an add up in the wanted section but I'd also like ideas of what you all think about it and what I could/should put in it? If you know of a cheap, not totally rusted out shell thats going for not too much, let me know.

Am I letting this whole T4 thing take over my life?................LOL:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha that you want to let go Keith! Not that shouldnt be on the road.....LOL: only messing mate. Seriously?

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Haha that you want to let go Keith! Not that shouldnt be on the road.....LOL: only messing mate. Seriously?
Yea, seriously T:, no engine, panel van bla bla bla..........could do with an MTB LOL:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha gen!!!! Ok well if you can get it up to an address for me in hereford I'll get You said bike. Pm me any details mate.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
will do T:

I also think the air ride trailer to go with the van would be mental I:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't!!!! Haha you've already put the bloody idea in my head. Will have to email J now to see if it's possible. Which it will be I have no doubt about. Hahaha. Ok well pm me what type of bike your after. Or just email me. T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts