VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first thread on the site, so he goes -

I've been to see several vans, just got back from a 6 hour drive and still not a proud owner.

I have a budget of @10K?

I live near Newark, Nottingham, so anything withing 50ish miles.

I'm up for getting a blank canvas or something completed, my preferences are EW,CL, single passenger seat so I can swing round to rear, rock & roll 3/4 bed to with seatbelts and tailgate.

Thanks in advance

T:T:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Cant help with the van search but welcome to the forum and if you have a budget WAIT TIL THE RIGHT VAN COMES ALONGT:
Its like a house...if you think its right go for itT:T:

·
Registered
467 Posts
ive got a vw t4 1996 p reg 1.9 td with only 28k from new and 1 owner with a fsh van is fully lined and carpet trimed inside its a tailgate modle with 1 sld only look for £5000 for it ideal to make it to what you want van is standard not been messed around with becoming rare to find gueniune low miles on a t4 now with a fsh to back it all up pm if you like to know more chears

·
Registered
89 Posts
hi, I'm thinking of selling my 2003 caravelle (regretfully) its in silver, 2.5 tdi intercooler 140bhp with f.s.h and 2 previous owners. Take a look in the pictures section under. Kamperkid. Or look in my albums. Let me know what you think, cheers Darren.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi m8 new to this aswell. got a 52 plate for sale. bright orange check bonnet alloys n sidebars. kitted out in the back. sellin due to change in work. give me abell and be able to answer any questions u have. live in leicester 07968643246

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cant help with the van search but welcome to the forum and if you have a budget WAIT TIL THE RIGHT VAN COMES ALONGT:
Its like a house...if you think its right go for itT:T:
Thanks for the welcome and advise, will try to wait for the right one, reading the threads on this site has given me some help and lots of ideas's

Regards

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive got a vw t4 1996 p reg 1.9 td with only 28k from new and 1 owner with a fsh van is fully lined and carpet trimed inside its a tailgate modle with 1 sld only look for £5000 for it ideal to make it to what you want van is standard not been messed around with becoming rare to find gueniune low miles on a t4 now with a fsh to back it all up pm if you like to know more chears
Thanks for the reply, I'm looking more a T5, which also has to double up as my daily ride.

However the more I read / find out may be swayed to think differently.

Regards

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi, I'm thinking of selling my 2003 caravelle (regretfully) its in silver, 2.5 tdi intercooler 140bhp with f.s.h and 2 previous owners. Take a look in the pictures section under. Kamperkid. Or look in my albums. Let me know what you think, cheers Darren.
Thanks for the reply, at minute looking more towards T5.

Regards

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi m8 new to this aswell. got a 52 plate for sale. bright orange check bonnet alloys n sidebars. kitted out in the back. sellin due to change in work. give me abell and be able to answer any questions u have. live in leicester 07968643246
Thanks for the reply, I'm looking more towards T5 at minute, however as I learn more things might change.

Regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry m8 i thought u wanted either. if you vere off the t5 route and want to show and need a better gander its on pistonheads. good luck. ur gonna love the vw scene with whatever u drive

1 - 14 of 14 Posts