VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so as part of my T5 repair work. I had to replace the computer housing below the battery. Putting the van back togther today I could not find the winring loom socket for the nearside Headlight. Im guessing but I suspect I might have like left it underneath the computer casing. If anyone knows where the wiring loom sock is presented (where the cabel originates from) with a picture I would me very greatfull). will save me taking the housing off again! :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hope you have found it by now.....

the front lights wiring is attached to your front bumper and the connector is on the drivers side inner wing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey yes paul.

I figured it out today in a lightbulb moment. Because I stripped the car down (its a crash repair) The first thing I did was pull off the bumper and the wiring loop and throw that on the pile of scrap bits.

Ofc I realised now that the wiring loom for the nearside headlight goes accross in the bumper.

Also this solved my other post with the problem with the radiator fan. The fan temprature sensor is also on this wiring loom!!.

Im close to having the project complete the van is nearly done! thanks mate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Paul. Yer its going good. I loose fitted the front today just to get a glimps of what its going to look like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts