VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, My dad is moving house and needs rid of the items listen below. We will both be going up to Van Fest and he will be taking these items up to try and sell there, just thaught I'd put these up here first so folks can get first dibs or can arrange looking/collecting at them up at Van Fest etc.

8 Birth Just Kampers Awning, Green/yellow, Used but in good condition, open to offers on this.

2 Burner Gas Stove...Offers

Camping Fridge...Offers

Cooking Station...Offers

9'2'' SALT ROCK Long Board, Yellow/pink, Good condition £250

Palm Surf Ski, Metalic Silver/White base Good condition £70

Any questions please contact me on here and I will try and get back to you asap, Thanks for looking, Isaac

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi its a Colman fridge, three way, invertor 12v or 240 in blue, used conditon but in good working order, hope this helps! isaac

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
first dibs on fridge if poss (could do with pics and size dimensions iff poss?)

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey all, I've had lots of interest on these items, I think the best idea is for me to get some photos tomorrrow of all of these items and email you them, so you all get to see whats what, as it were. Please bare with me on this I will be as quick as poss, thanks again Isaac

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
'welcome'? wots all that about?!, sorry, using my girl friend's laptop and i'm not loving it

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics of the Surf Ski, good/average contion ,comes with paddle and fin, open to offers, isaac

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok steve no worries, catch ya at van fest. Think dad was looking for offers around 80 pounds the tent (excluding postage!), £30 for the twin burning camping stove (sorry no pictures of this as he's moving and cant get to it at the mo. Its red and a fold up version. I believe he was asking around 80 pounds for the surf ski also, but as stated open to offers. First come first serve on this, so please let me know asap, thanks again Isaac

1 - 17 of 17 Posts