VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one got any pics of their bus/van/velle that is steels and have dropped to the lowest possible height?

I want to stay on steels (for some reason) and want to try and achieve a slammed look, just wondered if any one has done this before, what is needed, can it be done, any pics?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
i am banding some steels to go on mine, mines slammed,look on my album, its lower now since browner helped me to get the front down more. on the back im running corsa springs and on the front im wound right down,bumpstops cut and casting lip ground right down. superlow and not a bad ride

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i am banding some steels to go on mine, mines slammed,look on my album, its lower now since browner helped me to get the front down more. on the back im running corsa springs and on the front im wound right down,bumpstops cut and casting lip ground right down. superlow and not a bad ride
Aye up bud,you got any updated pics yet then of your lowrider??
Gaz.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thanks guys, what are the Vauxhall springs like?

Would they be ok for a LWB caravelle?

Where are the bump stops and casting lip?
Yeah bud the springs should be ok,just bear in mind that a LWB will drop a bit lower.If you need more info on getting the front end down pm me budT:
Gaz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts