VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

I was driving across Coventry this morning in the rain along a road I don't use often when **BANG** :eek::eek: I drove over a unpainted/marked road hump, didn't see it at all, with the rain it looked normal flattish road

christ on a bike, my fillings came out, my spine compressed, the engine cut out and everything in the back rattled and rolled around LOL: had a quick look and seem to have survived unscathed, not sure on the arm to chassis piont tho :eek: I:

watch out for them lurking humps in the road guys :ILU: :D

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Ouch dude :eek: Hate when that happens :(

Had a slammed passat wagon and some speed bumps i couldnt even get over at all!! LOL: At least our lowered vans can still take em :D

Eye's open T:

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Coventry is killer for that, went down the stoney stanton road the other day, Its was like bombs had hit it, You would think after the blitz they would have fixed them by nowI:

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
What is the point of them? We cant take the MX5 to Sainsburys now cos its slightly lowered and when full of shopping, the exhaust grinds on the humps. It does it when are both in it as well.
We live in a Straight Road with Grass verges, off road parking and humps. Its only a matter of time until a stolen car comes down the road, hits a bump and ends up in a garden on top of the kids playing. Why cant we have chicanes instead? You would have to slow down or hit a solid piece of concrete.
Grrrr. Dont get me goin on speed bumps.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
coventry is bad for them, i know most along with the pot holes, years of driving slammed motors and you gain a sixth sense for spotting them I: this one tho' caught me owt completly no white signs,raining and bang, of we fly LOL: had proper neck/shoulder pain yesterday afternoon too, like a trapped nerve :*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts