VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get my T4 lowered 50mm and not up for doing it myself. Can anyone recommend a garage for this in the London area? I'm struggling to find anything in the links section of this Forum.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Doing it yerself is a really easy job mate. There's info on here about that. Probably take you an afternoon all round if you aint done one before. Not even expensive for parts, you can get lower springs from as little as 50 odd quid a pair.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it doesn't sound too hard...ish.
But I'm off to Spain in it in a few weeks and want to head there with the confidence the job's done properly. I live in a flat too and don't have room for axle stands and the like, or know anyone who has any to borrow.
I know, I'm making excuses.
I'd take it to the place I normally go for servicing: http://www.jacksgarage.co.uk/
But they don't normally do this sort of thing and they're a very busy garage.
Agh, more excuses.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Funny!! When I read the title & thought, Why is london lowering? Is it some sort of erosion? A secret operation by covert ops to lower the house prices & promote an exodius to the rest of the country??? LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Hell no! Not a mass exodus from London to the real world. They'll be watering down our beer and getting in the way of us real folk with their dancin about in sparkly pearly suits. Still we'll be OK if we need a chimney shweepin'. Gawd bless em, Mary Poppinsh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts