VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about lowering my t4 can you give me any idea on price and the best springs to use?, going to take it to a garage as don't have the time to do myself so just want an idea on price. Many thanks :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't want to spoil the fun but my T4 is lowered , not sure how far but red springs used. I'm only getting 5,500 miles from the rear tyres there is no more adjustment so I'm putting STD springs back on ......fed up with buying so many tyres.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I don't want to spoil the fun but my T4 is lowered , not sure how far but red springs used. I'm only getting 5,500 miles from the rear tyres there is no more adjustment so I'm putting STD springs back on ......fed up with buying so many tyres.
Dude, even if your buying the cheapest of tyres ah still recon you could get more than 5.5k miles. You sure all your suspension is all good and that the rear lower suspension arm is set properly.

Like most buses on here mines is lowered and running on basically car tyres but I still get 15k miles before needing new ones. :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts