VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Gents,

Been on the forum for a while mostly for technical info but would like to get out to a meet or two once my camper is stuck back together!

I dont suppose anyone has a T4 windscreen lying around? I replied to an ad in Ellesmere port but its gonna be a nightmare trying to get down for it!

Anyway, I dont think my old bus will be ready for the 17th meet up but hopefully before the end of summer.

Has anyone been to Dubfest in Alnwick? I was hoping to pop up in my working vehicle, an erm, Alfa.. would this be considered poor form? :DI:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the Forum T:

Just turn up in your unfinished van mate, or even yer Alfa :).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the Forum T:

Just turn up in your unfinished van mate, or even yer Alfa :).
Yea, its very unfinished at the minute! and its imported so I need to get the registration sorted out as well. Alfa is (just about) working so it'll have to be that I'm afraid..

Welcome! T:

You can "Break Cover" but no breaking wind under the covers as the forum is very strict about this..LOL:
I'll keep that in mind, might be tricky though!

Yeah pop yo the meet anyway, everyone's welcome. As for Mighty Dubfest I've been to all but one but this is the first time in Alnwick. It's a good show though.
Cool, My little fella loves the camper, even though we can't go anywhere in it yet! I'd like him to see some proper sorted vans to get him hooked!

Thanks for the welcomes:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts