VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

lutterworth

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  phantomratuk 
#1 ·
Getting my Windows fitted next week at tidy t's is there anything to do in lutterworth while I wait.

#4 ·
Might be worth getting a bus to either Nuneaton or Rugby as they are a bigger towns.
I dropped mine off at Wills yesterday afternoon and picked it up today. Took me 3 1/2 hours by various buses to get home(40 miles) but thats another story.
Top man and a superb job. Always got time for a chat, even when he is obviously busy .The van looks as if the windows were factory fitted. Superb value for money... A:A:A:
Cheers
Ian

#9 ·
Yeah there's not really to much to to round here:*

sir frank whittle was born here (he invented the jet engine) and there is an aeroplane on a round about you could stand and watch for 4 hours

or to save you the time here it is:

you could then go to to the shambells and have a good breakfast, they also do some good bitters. One customer liked it so much i picked him up and he was lets say in no fit state to drive so slept outside our place in his vanLOL:

Another customer got a tattooLOL:

Yeah there really isn't much to do in Lutterworth, Anybody is welcome to make us tea all day though and watch open heart surgery on your van, Most people say that it's pretty interesting:ILU:

#11 ·
Glad to hear of all the good work being done in Lutterworth, already emailed them to get my van in on my return from Afghan for window fitting, cant wait, windows will be the start of a massive turnaround for my plain old van, hopfully all getting done in about 2 weeks leave, Jobs to do
windows fitted
half bulkhead removal
remove front bench seat
fit new seats and swivel bases
strip and recover roof lining
remove all ply panels and carpet
fit a new chequered tiled floor
change steering wheel
spray dash and door cards
fit leisure battery, split relay, and lights
fit rcd and elec hook up
change rear lights for lexus style
fit Blue LED string lights in rear
sort out roof cupboard with stereo, speakers and Hopefully flip down TV
Build a pull out bed (not going r & r style as want to get push bikes down the side so have a plan for a side bench turning into a pull out)
touch up some exterior body work
find and fit some roof rails

only a few things to do, anyone interested in giving me a hand in Nuneaton, brews will be supplied

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.