VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats it after 5 t4,s ive called it a day and picked up a 55 plate lwb 109 lt going for a full conversion but on a budget will try and put some pics up but never do to well with that.

·
Registered
229 Posts
good luck mate ive been thinking the same thing myself !
time for some room to stretch out and not stand on the dog on the way to the toilet block in the middle of the night !!!!!!!
try and post some some pics to kickstart me into action !!T:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Good luck with the conversion!

Wish we could have gone for the LWB but would have been very tight on the drive and no space to get the wife's car in and out hence the MWB. Must update my build thread as there has been some slow progress!

Will watch this with interest. T:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thats my van.the dubfarther will be round soon to put pics up for me r&r bed has arrived just waiting for insulation then i can start.A:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the Bear RV converted Jase. T:

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
I'm doing one for myself at the moment permanent full length bed at rear (luxury) , with 6' long garage under but used the 2.8 158bhp as a base van! The bonded side windows arrived this morning! With a half slider for the o/s , hopefully get them fitted tomorrow

Regards

Dan

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet ive gone for dometic windows the first 2 are on route but at £570 for 2 im starting to swet.ive gone for a rock and roll at the front and a double to one side at rear toilet between them kithen in other rear corner hand hope it all works.we have 2 kids so had to get 2 beds in there.hope to have pics soonA:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
baza i love your van to me it sits and looks perfect i realy cant wait to get ours done looks like its going to take longer than first thought but moneys tight and the house is getting tired.im an old school man and lt,s just seem to be right. looking forward to cruzing france and europe from2013 onwards would love to get a few lts from the forum meeting up next year.T:

·
Registered
287 Posts
baza i love your van to me it sits and looks perfect i realy cant wait to get ours done looks like its going to take longer than first thought but moneys tight and the house is getting tired.im an old school man and lt,s just seem to be right. looking forward to cruzing france and europe from2013 onwards would love to get a few lts from the forum meeting up next year.T:
Done France last year in my LT35 LWB and it was awesome I can't wait to go back it's just so relaxed and such a beautiful place oh and very hot!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just booked a week in northern france for a week in july in the bus hope to have the shower room and cooking unit it soon will try and get picks up soon.:ILU:we have used it a few times over the winter with no heater wow its colder than a t4 that i can say..

·
Registered
287 Posts
just booked a week in northern france for a week in july in the bus hope to have the shower room and cooking unit it soon will try and get picks up soon.:ILU:we have used it a few times over the winter with no heater wow its colder than a t4 that i can say..
Mine was like a fridge in the winter but only until I got the metal covered up. Once the carpet and panels went in it made a massive difference. Now I only use the heater to take the chill off initially it's not on during the night the noise gets on my !!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts