VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm away from home and can't measure my van out. I've looked about the forum to no joy, so does anyone have the internal dimensions of a LWB T4 2.4D? I'm hoping to pop to Ikea sometime tomorrow and grab some Fatkum base units. I HAVE TO GEY GOING WITH IT!
My plan is to get some units under the window and a bigger/higher one (or two) at the back. Anyone want to share what they did? Photos would be great!

Cheers
ERU

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
mate i can give you the sizes for the swb if its any help ? you need the end units anyway theyll be the same size
ill pm you my number if you want i may have a idea on the extra length you need for the base units

andy

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah awesome I was reading that. So i'm guessing two 60x60cm Fatkum units under the window.

Need to know the rear units to use now. And the length/height of the wall just to make sure it all fits T:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
ive pm,d you my number have a look here is this what your after bearing in mind mines a swb. check the link at the bottom of the page itll show you what ive done
andy

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18396

ps the end unit will still be the rite size for your van, its just the length of the side that matters i have all the measurements for them units and only cost me aprox 150 quid inc worktop and end panel. i also have a idea that mite do you if you wana bell me

pps :D i dont think youll do it with 2x60cm units i used 3x50cm units under my window

1 - 6 of 6 Posts