VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Purveyor of the 'Dubz'!
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our long wheel base day van.

Colour Coded including Spotline Rear Spoiler, Some Very Nice Black 18" Alloys with Polished Rims & Alloy Centres, Glazed Sides & Rear Doors with Limo Tinted Glass, Fully Insulated & Carpeted Side Panels,

Carpeted Floor, Our Latest design Triple 'Crash Tested' Rear Bed Seat with Three Three Point Rear Seatbelts,

Rear Bumper Protector.

This layout works very well for people who surf, mountain bike etc and who want the ability to sleep comfortable in their van and utilise the extra length of the long for carrying equipment,

also by having the forward mounted seat acts more like a people carrier the rest of the time as it has 6 full seatbelts

All in all a very practical and usable van.

·
Registered
737 Posts
the rock and roll bed u have there which is crash tested and nearer the front of van instead of the back of van is fantastic and if u sell these seperate from ur vans u will corner the r+r bed market i recon! if u do sell them i will buy one!!:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks, how's your van coming along?
All very good thanks. We are both very, very happy with it, wish we had got one sooner and continue to be amazed at what a head turner it is !!! We are averaging two to three people a week stopping us and or approaching us to to talk about it and or compliment us on the colour T:.

Re the build, we pretty much just used it as is throughout the final bits of summer but are now getting everything together for a 'through the winter months' fit out. We have some very interesting things planned so, and we will post be posting updates on here, you can follow the build and progression...

Hope your all good. Thanks again from both of us for everything A:

Speak Soon

·
Previously; Stoo
3,271 Posts
You could be really missing a trick by not selling these beds seperately. There are plenty of peeps out there that would relieve you of them. :ILU:
Crash tested R&R bed at a resonable price would have plenty of us queing up to buy:*:*:*
Let me know if you change your mind. I would be interestedT:

·
Purveyor of the 'Dubz'!
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
My apologies but I really must re-iterate my point, we in the market of buying and selling used 'VAG' vans and cars, and anything that we do with regards to modifications etc are purely to aid the resale of such vehicles. We do not supply accessories or carry out conversions for customers as we are not set up for it and due to premises, labour and materials costs find it impossible to make any money from this (trust me if I could, I would).
Also this van is now available in our annual winter sale for £12,500 plus VAT.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there,

Would you be able to assist me with my intended project?

In my mind I believe that if I brought a LWB T4/T5 and fitted the same seat rails I would be able to seat 2 people behind the drivers row and still have enough length to fit a motorbike that is 2050mm long. Is this possible for somebody to be able to confirm some measurements for me before I buy a T4/T5 LWB.

Thank you in advance.H:T:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts