VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vw transporter lwb 2.5 tdi 102bhp

2003 with 130k miles.

This van has been in the family from new. My dad had it converted by a company in wales. So from new its always been insured as a proper camper van.

The conversion had windsurfing in mind so hence the waterproof area you can see in the photo.

There is a single rocknroll bed that doubles as a seat with a lapbelt and two captains chairs that have always had covers.

As you can see there is a removable table and the passenger chair rotates.

Its fitted with a full eberspacher heater that includes timer control, cab de-mist, engine preheat, a heater in the rear and hot water for the sink and shower.

The sink and shower are located at the rear as can be seen. The hot water also is heated via the engine so as soon as you drive anywhere you have hot water that stays hot all day. This is done via an indirect cyclinder.

The van has bi xenon lights and an alpine bluetooth stereo.

On the outside it has hand made stainless steel running bars and wheel arch covers and 16 inch alloys.

The conversion was designed with windsurfing in mind but i have had mountain bikes, kite surfing kit and canoes inside.
You can easily fit 3 bikes inside. It is lined with a hard plastic and can be hosed out using the drain holes.

There is also a dvd player with 2 lcd screens.

Fitted with a tow bar.

The van has always been looked after, its had the oil changed every 8k miles and i have spent hours waxing it. Its had a cambelt change at 120k and is regularly serviced.

There are a few marks inside and out but it is in lovely condition for its age.

A deposit would be required and the remainder paid in person not via paypal.

The van is located in sandgate kent.

IF YOUR INTERESTED EMAIL ME @

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.