VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Macfit - conversions, seat fitting, ply lining and much more!! Nr Swindon

Hi guys, some of you may know me from the T5 section.

I've got a new sportline that I converted earlier this year along side my step dads t5.

I run a Shopfitting company with 10 fitters working for me, I've decided along side the shopfitting to start offering other services which includes Kitchen Fitting and also Van Conversions

We can undertake most things, its probably best to ask but the list includes:

Seat fitting
Window fitting
Carpet lining
Insulation
Ply lining
12/240v electrical systems

We can also install or manufacture camper furniture or shelving/cupboards to suit other applications such as surfing, motorbikes etc

Lastly I have an in house mechanic that can undertake any mechanical works including lowering!!

We are based in Lyneham, Wiltshire.

We are more than happy to fit your equipment or supply other if required

Feel free to call/text or PM if you prefer!

Nick
Macfit Limited

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Macfit - seat fitting, ply lining and much more!! South West

We are moving into a larger premises soon to enable us to work on more than one van at a time,

We will be uploading pictures soon of our Sportlines interior make over and also some drawings of plans for other vans.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have requirements outside of 'the normal camper conversion'

We are also in talks with a few suppliers of hard wearing carpet and industrial spray lining materials for 'working vans' that also like to look smart!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Macfit - seat fitting, ply lining and much more!! South West

The big move is happening this week!

The new workshop:

Unit 3 Barrow End Centre,
Chippenham Road,
Lyneham
Wiltshire
SN15 4NY

Feel free to pop down for a chat! The first thing to move will be the kettle and its always on!

Please excuse the chaos as we setup out new workspace!

Nick

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I'll be popping in end of next month as I'm up the in laws for a few days... Make sure you have coffee whitener, I don't do milk!!;)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Big thanks to Nick for fitting my rear seats, nice clean workshop and very professional and polite.

Nick fitted my VW Rear Seats and quick release brackets (2 sets so i can move the 3 seater to the back when at shows) and rear seat belts in the van using the OEM chasis brackets all at a very good price, cheaper than all the other quotes i had!, even vacumed the van out for me afterwards.. T: all this done on a Saturday as i have work commitments during the week

Thanks Nick

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Hi.

I have already purchased Unwin rail & seat fixtures. (sunken rail)
The rear of my van has the standard wood flooring already covered.

I require somebody to cut the 2 grooves into my wooden floor, and install the rails "via bolts through the floor"
Again I have all the bolts and spreader plates.
I only want 2 short lengths (not full van) From rear of front seats upto the 3/4 bed.

I just require somebody to do the fitting.

Would this be something you would be interested in doing, and what sort of price range would I be looking at ?

Regards

Brian.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts