VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Man that's lucky that didn't go right through him - Would have been on the limiter at the launch, that’s got to be around 13k rpm :eek:

But far more impressive - check the steering wheel on the tractor - How cool is that - Chain Link Steering wheel - that would go a treat with me Slot Mags .... LOL:

Something else for the shopping list now I:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man that's lucky that didn't go right through him - Would have been on the limiter at the launch, that’s got to be around 13k rpm :eek:

But far more impressive - check the steering wheel on the tractor - How cool is that - Chain Link Steering wheel - that would go a treat with me Slot Mags .... LOL:

theres a black van with green flames-had wire wheels which have now been changed on here,it has a chain link steering wheel and gearstick,the gearstick is now higher than the dash

·
Registered
958 Posts

I used to travel all over Europe following tractor pulling....the chain steering wheel has been a feature of that machine and its predecessors for years. Cause of the tractor engine letting go was deemed to be too much fuel (methanol) going in, 6000 revs on a 7.2 litre straight 6 twin turbo. A mechanics nightmare:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts