VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we need a chuck coop making . i know we can get one off ebay but if this is possible for the 200 notes that we can spend on one , i know yours will be much better made T:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHICKEN-HOUSE...t=UK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry&hash=item45f6bf2249

the run itself has to be a bit bigger though . were not into factory farming . free range is our way :ILU:

we know these things are knocked up by the hundreds , so if its not possible then no probs mate . but if you can do it let me know ;)

kieran

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
To be honest with you bud I wouldn't get anywhere near that price. Materials alone would probably cost that.

As you said mass produced on a large scale with expensive machines.

Thanks though buddy T:

What do you reckon on these teardrops then :*

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought the mass production would be a prob . just trying to help out any way before we sent any money . was a long shot but thought you may have had materials left over to build something similar . feel a bit emabarrased now . still looking into the teardrops and defo on the cards but not this side of xmas :ILU: .
need a new kitchen soon if that is something you could look at ?
just ideas to help mate
kieran

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.