VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdoo all, well ive been training for the last few weeks on the QT without my part time work finding out,I:
ive been on a gas survey engineers course, quite a bit of maths and headwork, but im getting there, so this coming tuesday is the make or break day, a live survey whilst being observed:eek::D . so all keep thinking good thoughts for me on tuesday dudes, i need this job, its part time to start, then it goes to full time all being well. the money is really good, so that means my van will get the love it deservesT:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Trying to prove the old dog, new tricks theory I went on a training course late last year, one week full on plus 2-3 hours homework each night. All I can say was it was well worth it and great feeling when you pass so good luck.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
howdoo all, well ive been training for the last few weeks on the QT without my part time work finding out,I:
ive been on a gas survey engineers course, quite a bit of maths and headwork, but im getting there, so this coming tuesday is the make or break day, a live survey whilst being observed:eek::D . so all keep thinking good thoughts for me on tuesday dudes, i need this job, its part time to start, then it goes to full time all being well. the money is really good, so that means my van will get the love it deservesT:
Best of luck mate T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts