jays t5

hi here is my new toy which is an ex manc police wagon its done 121k

the plans for now are
paint the spoilers to match the rest as they are different white
fit coilovers to get it low
get windows fitted in the rear door and maybe the rear quarters as well
redo the carbon wrap as its starting to peel in places
remap for more geegees
spray the roof lining in the cab and the plastic doorcards as they are scratched
cheers j

See less See more
#3 ·
I have removed the unit behind the seats so I have more space as I didn't need tv , fitted bonnet bra today and had a remap from pendle performance via matt from vagdiagnostics so now runs loads better

j

#6 ·
spent today fitting the suspension took about 6hrs all together with stops and medical help lol

just need to run it for a few days then level it out , either drop the back or lift the front a touch , then sort some wheels as found the ones on it weren't load rated for the van :( rear windows going in in 2 weeks as well

#17 · (Edited)
had a go at spraying the spoiler today , its a better match but not perfect , may look better if I do whole bumper

and wound the fks as low as they would go :)

could still do with a bit more on the back
j

#19 ·
was a bit sad yesterday and found a standard van to park against lol

took the adjuster ring off the rear and its a bit more level , also repainted the rims white , going to get them done properly over the winter

j

#27 ·
well it was too windy to redo my bumpers so I sprayed the grill satin black instead , going to get some flyeye ordered to do all the lights

cheers j

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.