VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all

Just a quick hello to introduce myself and my Van Marjorie.............

I had some time and ebay close to hand a couple of weeks ago and combined with post holiday blues after a Bank Holiday trip to Sennen, where I saw lots of nice T4's flying about, I got to think one would be nice....................

It did'nt take me long to convince myself it would be a good idea and suprisingly the misses did'nt need much convincing either...........:clap

A quick bit of number crunching later and I was off to view Marjorie in High Wycombe, a week later (last Saturday) I was the highest bidder on ebay and in a panic wondering what the :* I had just let myself in for!:eek:

I've calmed down a bit since then, especially after finding this forum and I have already ordred a bed from Cannons Forge, lining up an order for some Carpet lining off of T4 World, as well getting some samples of Vinyl flooring tiles off of Mad Matz.........

As you can see from the pics she's a bit beat up, the odd dent here and there a bit of rust around the arches but not too bad........................I doubt she'll ever be a show stopper, but well loved none the less

[/IMG][/IMG]

·
Registered
13 Posts
welcome... looks good that!! hope all your bits come and you can get cracking!!

only had my latest one 6 days and have been doin as much as i can !! / afford !

Gaz

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys

fingers crossed she does'nt turn out to be a big old money pit like my Mini turned into!

Gaz I know the feeling, the plan is to do a bit at a time, ply-line it, carpet it and get the bed in then I can use it for the odd one night stop over here and there then add all the other goodies as and when funds allow.....

Mind you a nice set of alloys a lowering kit and go faster bits look very tempting....... trying so hard not to look at e-bay

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts