VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well worth the trip great bunch of people and really great turn out ,,, here some piccies from tonight folks sorry first time with my camera in the dark lol ,, see ya all soon in the new year merry christmas and a happy new year to you all

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Lincolnshire Monthly Meet Tuesday 5th February 2013

hi all been a bit busy this weekend and last week since the meet so sorry for the delay heres some piccies from tuesday nights club meet hope ya like them

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Lincolnshire Monthly Meet Tuesday 5th February 2013

see ya all soon hoping to be at skeggy too guys get ya campers and vans cleaned lol for some nice day shots

·
Registered
989 Posts
Re: Our 1st Weekend Meet - Sunday 17th Feb Skegness

Ok so I didn't take many photos today but my daughter did! I had a look at the photos she's taken on her iPad and they're great - she's only 9 - clearly shares her Mum and brother's love of photography! So the following photos are courtesy of Elise.....

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Our 1st Weekend Meet - Sunday 17th Feb Skegness

hi all been busy since the skeggy meet but finally got round to putting some piccies up hope you all like them

·
Registered
989 Posts
As per title, this thread is specifically for photos from meets, camps, etc. Just because I have OCD and feel the need to tidy up old threads constantly!!!

So post away.......

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Re: Lincoln VW Camper Day Sunday 17th March 2013

Wow what a turnout:eek: Simply amazing:ILU:
Was good to meet new and old friends alikeT:
Davelikesdiesel your van is mental;) as is your mates long wheel base spitfireI:

My wifes favourite T4 of the day

Forum domination :ILU:

Convoy styleeeeeeeeeT:

Good to see yoyoninjaboy finally in his van and not somebody elsesI: I know its been on the road a while but first time ive seen it in the flesh, loving the Nato/offroad style def away from the normT:

Didnt get to meet you Mysterymachine but did pip at you as we joined the lincoln bypass, was in the red van that passed you in a cloud of chip smokeRasp:I:

Also a big thanks to the chap in the Current coca cola service van a silver T5A: Chuffed with my coca cola insert looks a treat on the dashT:

Spoke to so many people:eek:
The chap in the white T4 camper whos egr i disconnected PM me your number dude, you were gone when i got back from dinner:(

Was also very pleased to see my old van:D Didnt see the current keeper but hoping it was the chap i sold it too 2 years agoT:

And last but not at all least
A big thanks to SammyT:A: Slightly mentalY: very ocd and absolutely lovely;) Was good to meet you:jmpg
Look forward to one of the monthly meets and the good times to come this summerA:;)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

Here are a few more shots of a great day...Thanks Sammy for sorting the convoy n parking...A:...A:

·
Formerly known as marcus250
871 Posts

Hey guys!!

Was a great event! Pretty extreme weather...a bit of sun/cloud, then rain, then sleet and some snow!!! Didn't stop us from looking around and spending lots of hard earned pennies! If this happens next year we'll hopefully have our van all done by then!!!

Anyway, got a few phone pics of the day:

I realised after getting home that i didn't take any pics of the T4s/5s!!!! DOH!!! There's plenty more meets and shows to go to though!! T::D

Mark & Louise :)

·
Registered
324 Posts

Well Ladies and Gents, what can I say thank you, you're all amazing!!

What a fabulous turnout, so many great people and lovely vans. It was wonderful chatting to so many people today, I'm sorry if I didn't get to talk to everyone, I was talking non-stop all day though (nothing new there then ;) ). It was great to see lots of new faces and particularly lovely when people came and introduced themselves. As always, I reiterate, what a wonderful bunch of people, not just our Lincs lot (though you're all amazing I: ) but the wider T4/5 Forum community.

I know there were a few issues with the parking but I love how we took over the area near the trade stands and did our own thing T:

There's some awesome pics appearing, keep them coming guys.

Thank you to Ian and Paul Cobb for organising their end of things and a huge thank you also to everyone for your lovely comments, messages and texts - I truly appreciate you kind words :)

You are utterly awesome, bring on the April meet and Brandy Wharf :D :D :D

Ps special thanks to Wakwak for his beautiful description of me 'wired wrong' love it LOL:

Thanks for sorting with the organiser and was amazing to see all the vans going down the road, shame about the weather everything else was great.:)

Hopefully the next outing the weather will be on our side.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: Bubble Cars and Vans Lincolnshire Weekender 20/21/22 September 2013

A few photos from the Bubblecars and Vans weekend. September 2013 at Langric Lincs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fab weekend we all loved especially the kids nice to meet new people and see different vans can't wait for the next one A:
John n Jo T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts