VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Here are some snaps of Rudy. What do you think of the pics?

I'll get some interior shots when my son is not asleep inside!

Thanks

Martin

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Top pics dude, looks like someone has a flair for photographyT:

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Nice T5 bro, get it along to the Kent Meet, but beware, there is already a Rudy, and he is quite likely to coat your Rudy in icecream!

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Now that's some nice T5, sorry correction thats a really nice T5 I could be turned:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Battlebus I'll have the baby wipes on standby if your Rudy comes near with his ice cream! I have 2 boys so I'm sure it will get a covering anyway! I have not used Photoshop although each image is made up of around 6 photos of exactly the same scene just taken at different exposures hence the lovely sky. I use other software for this and I am a full time pro photographer so that also helps a bit!

Thanks for the nice comments I'll get some with the roof up on soon as well, just waiting for the right sky!

Also where and when are the Kent meets?

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
we like ruby, very nice, lots of polishing in the future with a red van.

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Search the thread out on here, usually at bluewater or lakeside, alternating months, last wednesday of the month, 7.30 onwards. We have a christmas tradition of ikea meatballs for xmas dinner, and trekking into bluewater for food too. Big Bad Bear is the local host and has been off sick, bless him:D We attend as much as we can from Sussex coastT:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Very nice indeed, good pics too can't wait to see moreT:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A couple of interior pics at last. Although the bus is minus a wing mirror today as some git smashed it off and didn't stop!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Battlebus I'll have the baby wipes on standby if your Rudy comes near with his ice cream! I have 2 boys so I'm sure it will get a covering anyway! I have not used Photoshop although each image is made up of around 6 photos of exactly the same scene just taken at different exposures hence the lovely sky. I use other software for this and I am a full time pro photographer so that also helps a bit!

Thanks for the nice comments I'll get some with the roof up on soon as well, just waiting for the right sky!

Next one is Wednesday the 26th of January at Blue water Bottom car park next to the cinema. Were usually there from about 19:30 till...umm some people quite late especially in the summer T:

Theres normally quite a few there, some times the best part of 20 vans rock up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Next one is Wednesday the 26th of January at Blue water Bottom car park next to the cinema. Were usually there from about 19:30 till...umm some people quite late especially in the summer T:

Theres normally quite a few there, some times the best part of 20 vans rock up.
Thanks for the tip off but I'm defo not going to make this one as I'm still not allowed to drive after my op. Maybe the next one work allowing. Thanks though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts