mon 7:30
thurs 7:30
sat 12
sun 12

thought if we arranged for every month or 2 months on regualar date

·
Registered
683 Posts
Completely missed this post, haven't made a meet yet but would love to, still ****** I can't make T4fest due to work!

Sun afternons would be best for me working nightshift there's more chance I could make this day.

Watch though the next one you organise I'll either be away or working! Think we should start a regular meet though! T:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I think regular schedule would help. OK so some meets might be better attended than other but then people can plan. How about saying something along the line of the last sunday ( or whatever day the vote favors) in the months (January/March/May/July/September & November.

Just a suggestion for the moment.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think regular schedule would help. OK so some meets might be better attended than other but then people can plan. How about saying something along the line of the last sunday ( or whatever day the vote favors) in the months (January/March/May/July/September & November.

Just a suggestion for the moment.
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hey bud I'm good, busy busy working as usual, I'll have a dig about n get them sorted for you.

Last sunday of the month sounds good T:

·
Registered
636 Posts
ye i completely missed this thread would prefer an evening meet but if its to be durin the day thats ok.......where were you thinking of holding it maybe a couple of different venues to suit folk in different places

tu88ie :)

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
could do that stirling was chosen as most central. maybe a mid week one month at one end of m8 and stirling sunday next month

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well it looks like sunday at 12 is the most popular. so lets make it last sunday in an even month so next meeting 30th aug stirling services

1 - 11 of 11 Posts