VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
Hi, picking my T4 up from the rolling road Tuesday night, so fancy a run out.
I'll be setting of from Headcorn and wounded if any body is meeting up for the run to Canterbury this week.
( Have 4x 112 18" 8.5j rare alloys for sale)
Probably meet at the shell garage on detling hill, a249 around 6.45 to leave there at 7pm :)

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
Welcome along guys :)

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
Welcome along mate, will be passing through Dover tomorrow to the campsite near deal. Got the spoiler painted and fitted T:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Anita from Autosparx Vehicle Security here, new member to this group.. I have a T5 and would love to come along to one of the meets! I am in Medway....

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
My name is Pete I live in Chatham not long joined the forum and i don't actually have a T4 as yet however i am on the hunt for my 1st van.

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
Hi
My name is Pete I live in Chatham not long joined the forum and i don't actually have a T4 as yet however i am on the hunt for my 1st van.
Welcome along Pete W: and good luck on the hunt for a van. Pop along on Wednesday as per my signature for some inspiration :)

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
Hi
Pop along to Wednesday's meet, good place to meet us deliguents and get ideas and advice

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Evening guys

what we are going to be doing is moving the meet around kent a bit more to open it up to more members.

I'd like to get an idea of where you guys all are!

I'll start it off

GrahamG - Maidstone
Hi All, new to Medway area! Be great to meet up whenever I can. Drive a Silver T5

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dave

Maidstone though originally from way up north in Cumbria
New to the forums and as like others were on the lookout for a t4 and sell our civic ;)

Work in the sign and vinyl / wrapping trade so should come in handy ;)

Pop along to next meet even if no t4 . Dont worry ill park at the back lol

81 - 100 of 102 Posts