VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What would the chance of having a members services section on the forum be?

No I'm not touting for business and Yes i know it's probably been suggested before. I:

If we had a members services section in regional order we would be able to contact local guy's for work at a fraction of the cost of the main stealers. We could post V cards to the regional co-ordinators who check them out and post them accordingly. Don't have to post personal details like address or phone number just a list of services provided.

Not trying to put to much on the regional co-ordinators as I've heard they do have lives outside the forum.

Just a thought as there is probably a member at the bottom of the road i dont know about!!

Wot do you guy's think. (go easy on me):gl

·
Registered
882 Posts
Absolutely brilliant - yet common sense idea! Saves numptys like me getting our already lightwieght wallets toasted by overpriced and sometimes rip-off :*.
Would be a good idea for someone who understands websitey stuff to volunteer it up, as the mods have a lot on their plate modding.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Cracking Idea it would e nice to have a list of all the trades folk on here chippys platerers plumbers etc..... especially in the current economic climate be nice to look after our own...... Any plumbers in cornwall give me a shout:ILU:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, If you anyone needs a timber framed T4 with square oak wheels then let me know!!!!! :jmpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts