VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killer session today, the pile picked up a bit to the end :D

It was just too windy so i had a hall way session instead...

Big thanks to Ed, finally got the Indo board for my Birthday on Saturday, 30 years young :)

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Good job you stayed inside the breakwater, it looks a bit choppy in that room behind you :D.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Have you forgot your medication again???I: I: I: I:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
It was an epic day down East Beach- loadsa kiter's out (initially) you'd have loved it!

I personally managed a broken board, a wrecked sail and some mild concussion! Great day though ;) x

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was an epic day down East Beach- loadsa kiter's out (initially) you'd have loved it!

I personally managed a broken board, a wrecked sail and some mild concussion! Great day though ;) x
Turned up a little late hoping to catch the tid eon it's way out, by that time it was gusting up to 40 apparently, decided to wait till tomorrow looks a little more settled.

·
Registered
396 Posts

yea was a good few days down here on south coast , hope you ok and havnt broken your new board :confused:

·
Registered
200 Posts
indo boards love shoulders - broken shoulders or should I say dislocated ones especially posterior dislocations.....Jimbo your core stability looks pretty good for a 30 year old, must be the carpet/wallpaper/wall colour effect heyA:A:A:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts