VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

mercedes ML alloys help

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  jimmyk 
#1 ·
i see a few of you are running the 16" Ml alloys i have got a set but i cant make out what width they are at all ? i am looking for a 5th spare and want to get the same, so did the 16" come in one width ?
also what are the best bolts to fit ? would they be the same as an audi alloy bolt seat? as i have some bolts from them.
cheers

#7 ·
I fitted ML wheels to my van earlier this year. I had to fit spacers on the front to stop the wheels hitting the brake caliper. Now I have just replaced the brake pads on the front and the wheels are hitting the caliper again.:eek:Will have to order some thicker hub centric spacers now. This is a pic I took just after fitting. It was lowered 45mm but have since raised it up by 50mm.

#10 ·
The tyres are 215 70 16. I think the ET is 47 and rim width is 6.5. It worked fine lowered 45mm without any issues but because I have to put bigger spacers on the front I don't know if this would work with a lowered van.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.