VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks mate ...... happy Christmas to you too and all the other local guys.

*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)> *<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

All the best, have a cracking Christmas and see you all in 2012

*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)> *<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

Lets sort something out in the New Year with regard to our Region as it holds so much potential.

Anyways I've got to dash as I hear Santa coming with the bairns stockings
*<:)> :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
Hello and merry Xmas to all Tyne and wear members !!!!*<:)>
merry xmas,ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>LOL:

·
Registered
773 Posts
a late merry xmas to all, hope you all had a good one, im off down Sunderland for a few boxing day ales so if i put any more messages on today they will contain alcohol.

Colin

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know everybody is busy at Xmas but nobody seems to be sorting anything out .... Might pick up in the new year tho T:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know everybody is busy at Xmas but nobody seems to be sorting anything out .... Might pick up in the new year tho T:
Howay then, lets all meet up sometime soon in the new year!! but I can't wait for the camp sites to re-open as this is when we really get to meet and have a fantastic time. Sod the sitting about in the car parks lets get out there and have a laugh and a few bevy's whilst enjoying our vans. I know alot of us have work commitments but I'm more than sure we can all have the odd weekend away without upsetting our employers.

Anyone that was at the halloween doo will vouch that although the weather was crappy we still had a fantastic time and not one person complained that it was cold, not even Dru who was soalked through lol.

Roll on 2012.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Howay then, lets all meet up sometime soon in the new year!! but I can't wait for the camp sites to re-open as this is when we really get to meet and have a fantastic time. Sod the sitting about in the car parks lets get out there and have a laugh and a few bevy's whilst enjoying our vans. I know alot of us have work commitments but I'm more than sure we can all have the odd weekend away without upsetting our employers.

Anyone that was at the halloween doo will vouch that although the weather was crappy we still had a fantastic time and not one person complained that it was cold, not even Dru who was soalked through lol.

Roll on 2012.
You forgot to mention the Burgers m8 hsy:hsy: Hope to meet up soon :grphg All the best for 2012 :cheers:cheers:cheers

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Just back from a three day trip up the East coast of Scotland, over the top, and down the West coast. 985 trouble free miles :) That in spite of the heavy rain and gales! Would like to claim to have been the furthest North T4 in the mainland UK on the 25th..Duncansby Head, and boy was it windy!

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
Just back from a three day trip up the East coast of Scotland, over the top, and down the West coast. 985 trouble free miles :) That in spite of the heavy rain and gales! Would like to claim to have been the furthest North T4 in the mainland UK on the 25th..Duncansby Head, and boy was it windy!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Well, turns out it wasn't that trouble free! The water pump went for a burton, had to get a new one fitted locally today :(

Off to Livingston tomorrow morning, see in the New Year with wor lass T:

·
Registered
251 Posts
a bit late, but happy new year! Seems off to a good start with a very successful, if rather cold, January meet.

I was the original regional coordinator back when this place first kicked off. I organised a fair few meets, but as other commitments/hobbies took up more and more time, I found myself neglecting my duties.
In October Jimbo contacted me saying Fred would take over as coordinator after expressing an interest in organising more meets. Good work!!

Now I'm looking forward to the spring and getting out making the most of the van. Also, I dont think I've met any of you before, which is great there is so many new and active people on the scene.

See you at the Feb meet,

Joe,

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
T:
Hey hoh Joe hope you get along to meet , there is a good friendly collective crowd looking to give the area a big UP and continue as we have started 2012 , see ya soon buddy! Camping weekend @ Holbeck is next one , think we gonna go for a meet up after on the Sunday an have another Tyne & Wear collective convoy!

:ILU:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts