VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Has the membership issue ever been sorted? I have cancelled my Paypal subscription which would have been due 18 July as I have paid since 2015 but never been recognised as a subscribed member. I think this is a great resource and do not mind paying but would like the additional aspects this brings. I messaged admin etc a few months back but never received a reply. If I renew my paypal subscription will it work?
Cheers, Alick

·
Registered
618 Posts
A little late to the party here but as i returned to the forum after a couple of years i find i no longer have all the benefits of a subscribed member. i have checked my paypal approved payment list and i am paying to vertical scope the new owners and my last yearly subscription went out of my account Oct 14th 2017 so my subs hasn't run out.

so where has my forum membership gone i wonder?

please advise

Ady

·
Super Moderator
5,155 Posts
Is everything working ok for you now?

Us mods and admins are forever sorting out these problems.
We should be approving ads and checking posts for arguments and swearing ( not that I give a flying fk) but all we seem to do is sort out subscription problems!

Any problems anyone just pm one of us.

BJ

·
Registered
618 Posts
everything is sorted now, sent them proof of the last 3 years subs, my account is now adjusted bigger PM box again and access to the classifieds for posting so all is well A:

Ady

41 - 47 of 47 Posts