VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, where are all my messages/pm's ? I seem to have my inbox full and no means of warning... very, very poor this forum interfarce...And this gimmick with paid membership is a really sneaky way to grab people by the balls, its the only internet forum that i am a member that does that...

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,038 Posts
Reply to both of you....
Yeah...VERY slow to load pages (even to get into the site!), and I still haven't found where my PMs are.....and I DO pay the 10 quid to get more than 10 in the box!!!
Also got a msg today from PayPal that my auto-payment has been cancelled....can I find how to renew it....can I fook!!
Someone has to contact me...NOT by PM (LOL) to tell me how they want me to pay....IF they want me to.....

I think our well known "Mods" are also struggling to sort the new format out.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Reply to both of you....
Yeah...VERY slow to load pages (even to get into the site!), and I still haven't found where my PMs are.....and I DO pay the 10 quid to get more than 10 in the box!!!
Also got a msg today from PayPal that my auto-payment has been cancelled....can I find how to renew it....can I fook!!
Someone has to contact me...NOT by PM (LOL) to tell me how they want me to pay....IF they want me to.....

I think our well known "Mods" are also struggling to sort the new format out.

Glad it's not just me, through I was going mad.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
i just click on my avatar next to the 3 dots in the top right
brings up account details menu
click on discussions and they are there...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts